Marketplace Ads

<< Return

Does someone owe you money? $$$$

Contact Information

You must Sign in / Join the Community to view seller's contact information.

1 @ Varies per client/case


Date posted: 04-Oct-2017

Now is the time to file a tax garnishment with the State of Michigan. So, if you have a judgment against someone that owes you money, that is less than 10 years old, contact Watt Law Firm to file a garnishment on your behalf. 616-776-0000.

Watt Law Firm, P.C.
2951 Thornhills Avenue SE
Grand Rapids MI 49546

Keywords: , , , , ,


Image #1

West Michigan Barter Company, Inc.

Julie Pontarelli
101 Washington Ave.
Suite 325
Grand Haven, MI 49417
(P) 616.844.1567
Web Site: