Document Destruction - Offsite Shredding
DescriptionDate posted: 18-Jun-2013
Confidential Data Destruction Company
(CDDC) is Southern California's reliable, experienced provider of mobile data destruction services.
We recognize the challenges that businesses face: too little office space and too many storage costs; the threat of corporate espionage and the theft of customer identities; the desire to follow federal privacy laws, to clear out old records, and to do it all while staying green. CDDC is your solution. We help companies destroy unwanted, out-of-date, and confidential materials in a secure, environmentally-friendly manner.
Working with CDDC
Our clients include national Fortune 500 companies and small businesses in Southern California. We work with companies from Bakersfield to Laguna Beach, Malibu to Pomona, and all of Antelope Valley. We have partnerships with certified providers across the country to service national accounts
We destroy all types of confidential material, including:
- Paper documents, file folders, print publications, and identification cards. Business electronics like mobile phones, computers, and monitors. Storage media such as CDs, video tapes, and microfiche. Non-hazardous medical equipment like prescription bottles and X-rays. Uniforms and other materials (contact us to see how else we can help.)
We offer a number of options for handling your company's paper waste:
1. Scheduled Container Service: Daily, weekly, monthly, or on-call destruction, depending on what your business requires.
2. Periodic Purge Service: For businesses that have the periodic need to purge old, unwanted paper records.
3. Offsite Shredding Service: Our drivers will transport the material to our secured plant facility for destruction.
4. Drop-off Service: A convenient and cost-saving option that allows your company to deliver its paper waste to one of our nearby locations.
5. Witnessed Destruction Service: Tailored to clients who prefer or are legally obligated to oversee the destruction of records.
6. Safe Shred Events: A great promotional opportunity and time-saver. Companies, groups of businesses, or cities can host on-site shredding and e-waste collection events for their employees, customers, or nearby residents.
COVERING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Serving: Ventura and Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and Orange Counties include Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Ojai, Santa Paula, Fillmore, Glendale, Pasadena, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys, Burbank, Culver City, Inglewood, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Westlake Village, Northridge, Torrance, Long Beach, Century City, Encino, San Fernando and Chatsworth
** Any Extra Fuel Charge will be in cash
CALL US AT