Newly Released Amazon Books
DescriptionDate posted: 15-May-2013
Newly Released Amazon Books:
Great for Gifts, Give-a-ways, Promotional Items, Ministry, Charity, Non-Profit Organizations, Self-help, Inspirational, Christian, Family...
1. "Sudan 2000". The largest nation in Africa has been turned into an immense killing field, with over two million lives destroyed in a brutal and ongoing civil war. Human rights journalist Ron Wolfson travels to the heart of Africa to investigate reports of modern-day slavery. When a raid by Bedayene guerrillas results in the capture of a young girl, her father, a simple village farmer, mounts an against-all-odds attempt to redeem his daughter. While Ron's brother, a U.S. congressman, seeks to force international political pressure, Ron becomes an eyewitness to the horrors of slavery. His life will never be the same as he joins the father in his desperate search for the young girl--before it's too late. Based on a true story.
2. "Skunk Tales" by Lynn Hurtado Skunks Tales is an encouraging devotional that is a pleasant reminder of God s faithfulness. 2010 Gold Medal Winner - Moonbeam Spirit Award
3. " Stolen Angels" by Sharee Moore Read how other parents have gotten through the first hour, first day, weeks, months and years after their baby has died. 26 parents who have lost babies to miscarriage, murder, multiple losses, stillbirth, birth defects, SIDS, infant loss, and abortion share intimate details of their experiences.
4. "Life in the Turn Lane" by Jim Patton (Hardback)Patton highlights his story with 40 memorable Patton Principles, Turning Points at the end of each chapter, and his list of 10 Business Directives. One appendix details how how his company does mergers and acquisitions and another covers his views on what America needs to do to recover from its business doldrums and remain the envy of the world.
5. The Preparing To Be a Help Meet book by Debi Peral is a $19.95 Retail It explains how marriage is a triangle between God, a man and a woman, and that we complete the perfect picture of Christ. Amazon already has Preparing listed as a "Best Seller" for two days meaning that it was one of their 100 best-selling books for a specific 24 hour period over two days. Amazon has over 20 million print books on their site so this is an amazing accomplishment. The genre is Christian, family, marriage